About JTL Consultants
JTL Consultants is an environmental consulting firm providing arboricultural, botanical, biological, and environmental services for municipal, utility, and transportation projects. We are headquartered in California’s San Gabriel Valley and provide consulting services throughout southern California.
Meet the husband and wife team behind JTL Consultants... Jeannine and Ted Lubeshkoff.
Jeannine graduated from California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo with a degree in Ecology and Systematic Biology. She worked for several tree nurseries and environmental consulting firms before establishing JTL Consultants with Ted in 2009.
She has been involved in the practice of wildlife biology, botany, and arboriculture for over 20 years.
Ted studied forestry at Utah State University’s College of Natural Resources and earned a degree in Natural History from the University of La Verne. Before starting JTL Consultants with Jeannine in 2009, he worked for over 20 years in the landscape and nursery industry. Ted has a working knowledge of the integral components of architecture, landscape architecture, and construction. He can provide practical knowledge and experience in protecting trees during construction.
He has been involved in the practice of arboriculture and the care and study of trees for over 30 years.
Both Ted and Jeannine belong to:
- American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Western Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture
- Street Tree Seminar
- California Native Plant Society (CNPS)
- Audubon Society
JTL Consultants can help clients meet their Diverse Business Enterprise goals. Our certifications include:
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Supplier Clearinghouse for the Utility Supplier Diversity Program of the California Public Utilities Commission
- Small/Micro Business by the State of California Department of General Services
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro), and the California Department of Transportation (CalTrans)