About JTL Consultants
Meet the husband and wife team behind JTL Consultants... Jeannine and Ted Lubeshkoff.
Jeannine graduated from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo State University with a degree in Ecology and Systematic Biology. She worked for several tree nurseries and environmental consulting firms before starting JTL Consultants with Ted in 2009.
She has been involved in the practice of wildlife biology, botany, and arboriculture for over 20 years.
Ted studied forestry at Utah State University’s College of Natural Resources and earned a degree in Natural History from the University of La Verne. Before starting JTL Consultants with Jeannine in 2009, he worked for over 20 years in the landscape and nursery industry. Ted has a working knowledge of the integral components of architecture, landscape architecture, and construction. He can provide practical knowledge and experience in protecting trees during construction.
He has been involved in the practice of arboriculture and the care and study of trees for over 30 years.
Jeannine is Registered Consulting Arborist #500 with the American Society of Consulting Arborists, and Certified Arborist WE-8445A with the International Society of Arboriculture.
Jeannine is also Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ) and Tree and Plant Appraisal Qualified (TPAQ).
Ted is Registered Consulting Arborist #513 with the American Society of Consulting Arborists, and Certified Arborist WE-8446A with the International Society of Arboriculture.
Ted is also Tree Risk Assessment Qualified (TRAQ).
Both Ted and Jeannine belong to:
- American Society of Consulting Arborists (ASCA)
- International Society of Arboriculture (ISA)
- Western Chapter of the International Society of Arboriculture
- Street Tree Seminar
- California Native Plant Society (CNPS)
- Audubon Society
JTL Consultants can help clients meet their Diverse Business Enterprise goals. Our certifications include:
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Supplier Clearinghouse for the Utility Supplier Diversity Program of the California Public Utilities Commission
- Small/Micro Business by the State of California Department of General Services
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) as required by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority (Metro), and the California Department of Transportation (CalTrans)